- Transports waste water from Buffer to vacuum collection tanks, through overhead piping network
- Prevents backflow of waste water to Riser piping
The Evac Discharge Valve applies vacuum to riser piping to remove wast water collected in a Buffer. The Discharge Valve is one of the key components that comprise and Evac Riser along with an Activator, Buffer, BVP Valve, Mini-Check Valve, and Vacuum Hose.
- Discharge Valve is normally used with a Buffer, connected to a fixture drain
- Discharge Valve outlet is connected to vacuumized piping network
- Discharge Valve has an internal spring which closes the internal rubber tube (normal or idle condition)
- Discharge Valve is opened when vacuum is applied to the “DISCHARGE” connection, from Activator, allowing waste water & airflow through the valve