Potentiometer Speed Controller
- Use for fans with EC Motors
- Control speed of single fan or multiple fans
- 3-year parts & workmanship warranty
- ETL Listed in U.S. & Canada
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Precision speed selection (0-100%)
- ON/OFF push-button
- Power indicator light
- Screw terminals for easy wire connections
- Linear taper
- Single-turn dial
- Resistance tolerance: 10k Ω +/- 5%
- Linear tolerance: +/- 0.25%
- Faceplate (4.5″ x 2.75″)
Single-turn wirewound potentiometer used to vary the speed of (EC) electronically commutated motors (Air Pear, Designer, Retail, Q, Onyx, Pearl, Suspended, Suspended Pearl). Speed Controls for SP or PSC motors: use TRIAC speed controller.